Friday, January 13, 2012

Wedding Resolutions Update - Week 2

I am into week 2 of my "wedding resolutions" and I am happy to report that I've been sticking to my guns - well to the best of my ability...

Losing 10 lbs - SUCCESS - Well, I am heading in the right direction. I have lost 2 lbs. Not bad. I am almost 25% there!!

Saving money - I give myself a B+. Sometimes there are things in life that you cannot control - such as my beloved Jeep Cheerokee (her name is Penny - and yes, I named my car.) Last week, Penny's starter decided to go on strike - so I had to bring in a replacement. At the tune of $149.99. Luckily, I saved on labor because my little brother installed it for me. So needless to say, I did not save any money on Week 1. But Week 2 is looking great!! (Knock on wood!!)


Meet Penny

Next week, me and some friends are going to the Boston Bridal Expo. Maybe I'll win a raffle and score some FREE stuff!! ;) Wish me luck!!

1 comment: