Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinterest?? I am in LOVE with you!

A few friends introduced me to Pinterest a few months ago and I am obsessed! (And that was before I got engaged!!)

I cannot get enough of it. Here are some of my favorite wedding "pins."










I NEED this dress!!





Bridesmaid's dresses? Love, Love, Love!! But I would love this in either a pink or light blue!


Source: etsy.com via Kristin on Pinterest



Definitely doing these for my save the dates - but Red Sox Themed. I guess my graphic design experience will come in handy ;)



My color palette!

I am loving the ideas that Pinterest is giving me!! Do you have any pins I should be seeing?

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors!!! Soooo much! And that save the date announcement is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The save the date is the cutest thing! I love everything you pinned!

    ReplyDelete