Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspiration for the New Year

Getting engaged has inspired and motivated me to do so many things! Here are the top two things I what/need to accomplish:

1. Lose 10 pounds. First off, I am not overweight but I do enjoy taking care of myself. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds before I try on any wedding dresses. I feel this will help me in alteration costs, etc. I am trying to work out almost every day - usually with the elliptical or Zumba. I would love to get back into Yoga but I got to figure out a way to schedule it into my busy life :)

2. Save every penny! I am trying to put as much money as I can every week for my wedding. So there will be a STRICT budget and a lot of sacrifices. But it will be worth it in the end.

2 comments:

  1. As long as your car behaves - you can be a budgeting allstar! (Please behave, Penny!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Penny. Stop being a slacker. hahaha...j/k :D And, I'm with you on the gym thing...as soon as I can, that is...

    ReplyDelete