Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I am Baaaaack!

Hello - sorry for the disappearance! It has been a busy summer, but I am in FULL planning mode!

First off, we set our date! August 2, 2013 - I know, I know...it will be here before I know it!

So now the fun begins! I am going dress shopping at the end of September and I have been seriously dedicated to losing 18 pounds before trying on dresses. I started Weight Watchers again (well, my form of it...) and I am seeing major results. In one month I have lost 10 pounds! I am more than halfway there!

If any of you are looking to shed some pounds, I have fallen in L-O-V-E with Gina's Skinny Recipes at skinnytaste.com

Every single recipe that I have made on this site has been tasty and easy to make.

I promise to update more frequently now :)

345 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment